As a Wind Engineer you will become part of the team Wind Asset Management.
You will be supporting the operation of the largest on-shore wind turbine fleet in Belgium. You will support the coordination of on-site activities and will gather data from the wind fleet to work on predictive maintenance to inform Asset Managers on the health of their wind farms. In this role you’ll combine field – and desk work!
What will you do?
- You go to the field to check the main components of the turbines (blades, train drive, converter). You will use predictive maintenance available tools : CMS, oil samples, particle counter, gearbox endoscopies,…
- You are responsible for the support on-site major intervention: changing gearbox, blade repairs, …
- You are responsible for the troubleshooting communication issues with the turbine, its SCADA, and other dedicated sub-systems (counters, shadow, ice,…)
- You support the coordination of the on-site interventions with internal and external technical teams allowing the optimization of Luminus' Wind assets and resources to allow maximum availability of the wind turbine fleet
- You report the technical health status of wind fleet gathering data from available sources
- You exploit post-implementation feedback from on-site intervention to improve the HSE culture
- You participate actively in synergies with EDF Group in order to optimize the use of resources and share knowledge
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent with a technical orientation: Civil or industrial engineer
- You have 2/3 years of experience in the energy sector as an engineer in wind, photovoltaic farms, …
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch and you speak & write very good English
- You have knowhow of the SCADA system & data retrieval and Network architecture
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, SAP
- You work autonomously and take initiative.
- You are customer orientated and eager to learn
- You are proactive and able to adapt easily to change
- You have a driving license, since you will be travelling to all wind sites within Belgium