Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Luminus, we feel that getting the right people on board is a crucial strategic activity to assure the future of our company! We truly believe that hiring the right people with the right attitude is the way to make the difference and keep on adapting ourselves in today’s rapidly changing and complex environments - which is certainly today very actual!
We launched this year a strong recruitment ambition, focusing on a great experience for candidates and hiring managers because they are both key in making the right match. Furthermore we have the ambition to boost our proactivity in finding enthusiastic candidates through a strong employer brand.
Today we are looking for two new enthusiastic colleagues to join our talent acquisition team and step into the role of candidate matchmaker and be in the driver seat in getting those right people on board!
Your main challenges:
- You get to define a specific recruitment strategy for your business units together with our HR Business Partners.
- You get to coordinate the sourcing activity while taking care of the selection process (we have a top sourcer to support you in having enough candidates in the pipe!).
- You get to lead the full selection process of our new colleagues. And our profiles are very various, from Wind Developers to Retail Team Managers to Operators to Data Analysts.
Here are more details:
- Together with the hiring manager you define how the right match could look like, you supervise the preparation of the job add and make sure it is launched via the right recruitment channels. You support your hiring manager in this selection process and position yourself as his/her first point of contact and advisor.
- To assure a great experience, you are in close contact with your hiring managers and have regular check-in’s with them on their expectations, questions, doubts and feedback.
- You lead your candidates through the several selection steps, from telephone screening, to testing, to interview(s) to assessment and finally to a team discussion, making them feel informed and at ease about every step. In doing so, you carry out our company culture and our three core values: #customerfirst #alltogether #entrepreneurship!
- When a perfect match is found you, together with the hiring manager, prepare and make him/her an offer they can’t refuse! Of course you also assure that all contract administration runs smoothly.
- You keep on building strong partnerships with our expertise providers in sourcing, testing and assessments.
Which super power do you need to thrive in this role?
- Excellent command of French, Dutch & English
- A heart for selecting the right people
- A natural appetite to organise, plan, coordinate
- Great communicator
- Initiative taker
- High affinity with employer branding
- Great team-player
- Loves to connect with people
In a nutshell, a terrific opportunity that you don’t want to miss!