The Retail B2B Services department has as principle role to build an archipalogique culture arround the services affiliates, safeguard the services strategy and build the structure of the services organisation while motivating succes and growth of the affiliates.
The Strategic Execution Manager has a central rol in the creation and maintenace of the services structure arround the different affiliates. He/she will also monitor the performance of the different affiliates and advice the affiliates management for perfomance improvement.
He/She will lead the strategic planning and affiliate development division.
By essence, the function is operating in a fully transverse mode across the Luminus group. The job consists in supporting divisions and services affiliates in their transformation, the definition and realisation of their strategy. It is playing a key role for identifying business opportunities and creating future levers of growth.
Given its transversal dimension, the job requires a 360° view on the services business and is exposed to the complexity of a services organisation build arround external companies within the Luminus group. It is daily exposed to top management level of Luminus and its affiliates and relies on close interactions with them. The major reponsibilities of the function are :
- Translation of company vision and strategy into affiliate strategy for energy services.
- Alignment of affiliates with the overall vision, and the services strategy by organizing strategic sessions with affiliate management
- Develop and deliver overall ‘sustainability roadmap’ (Global Sustainability plan B2B services)
- Define cross affiliate commercial plans (Energy efficiency plan, PV plan,…)
- Ideating and designing new programs and systems to improve the success of energy services (EV, Smart Building, new métiers,…)
- Development and delivery of the Services Organization & Strategy roadmap by leading the cross departmental transformation team.
- Monthly financial and commercial reviews with affiliates (RDP)
- Creation of the MTP for services, affiliates and future acquisitions.
- Support and advice the affiliates in the creation of their business plans for the MTP exercise.
What kind of profile are we looking for? Here are some competences we find important for this role:
Furthermore we're looking for someone who corresponds to the next background elements: