Strategic business analyst in B2B Energy Services
Energy services is one of Luminus growth areas whereby it contributes to secure and reduce customer consumption thanks to its network of professionals. This network was mainly build through acquisitions and it will continue to grow in domains such as electrical engineering, HVAC, PV, electric mobility and other decarbonisation solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Strategic business analyst in B2B Energy Services you will be responsible of:
- Updating the areas of development in energy services in collaboration with the B2B Services team and the subsidiaries
- Monitor the list of acquisition targets and ensure consistency with the strategic development axes, in close coordination with the M&A team. Setting up an acquisition dashboard
- Conducting market research and proposing new ideas for development/acquisition targets
- Provide support to existing subsidiaries for their development plan
- Ensure a link with the EDF Group by participating in ad-hoc working groups
- Preparing and organising Acquisition Steerco
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a University Diploma of Master level (Engineering or Economy/MBA)
- You have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience (management consulting, energy & utility sector, investment company)
- You are able to understand the energy services business and its drivers.
- You are experienced in strategy- development and processes
- You have strong strategic analysis skills, that you combine with strong project management skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both writen and orally. You are able to bring a presentation to EXCOM and on board meetings
- You are able to cooperate and negotiate with internal stakeholders
- You love working autonomously and are a real entrepreneur
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch