Our team is working to renew the IT landscape with the implementation of new applications and the improvement of existing applications and integrations.
As a solution designer you will be the point of contact for business and IT and you will work in an Agile environment. That means you will be accountable for understanding the business requirements and design a pragmatic & affordable end to end solution coherent with our architectural landscape and in line with technical evolutions.
As a solution designer:
- You have a very good understanding of the business content (optimization / trading&risk) and you are able to advise stakeholders on how to best align processes and solutions.
- You translate the business requirements in pragmatic, affordable and future proof solution design, adhering to our architectural principles and our security policies.
- You can estimate the effort and time required for solution design, configuration, implementation and unit/integration testing (together with the development team).
- You understand the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) drivers and contribute to keep them under control.
- You become part of an agile team and you coach and support the build and testing team through the various sprints.
- You also guide the users during user acceptance testing to final delivery.
- You document the solution design, configuration and implementation and you are accountable for solution quality control.
- You have knowledge and/or experience in SOA architecture, integration architecture and design principles (such as API, micro services, CQRS and event sourcing)
- You have some coding experience (.net, Java) and working knowledge of Data Base
- Technical and programming affinity to correctly evaluate migration, pilot and development strategies
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and cloud architecture
- Your motivation is key! You are interested in innovation and want to keep on learning!
- You can build a very good relation with business and are able to understand & discuss the business needs.
- You are a teamplayer and love to take responsibility.
- You are fluent in English.