Solution Analyst Digital Channels
As a Solution Analyst Digital Channels will translate business ideas and requests into clear solutions that can be assessed and developed by the development team. You will be the bridge between the digital business team and the development team. You will be working on projects for the digital channels of Luminus (Luminus.be, MyLuminus customer zone, MyLuminus & MyEnergy mobile apps, sales mobile apps). You will work in a mixed Scrum team of +-10 people of business and IT and report to the Domain Manager Digital.
What do you have to do?
- You capture and convert the business requirements for the digital channels into solution designs in line with the solution guidelines and IT & security policies and standards.
- You estimate the effort and time required, together with the development team
- You align with other solution analysts to create a solid end-to-end solution
- You provide necessary input in case there are dependencies with other changes.
- You follow up requests from ideation phase and user story writing until development, testing and go live
- You coach and support the development team during the sprints
- You participate and support the integration tests (also with external parties)
- You support users during the user acceptance testing
- You document the solution design, configuration and implementation
- You maintain a view on the digital roadmap of the channels and the alignment with the digital architecture. Together with the domain architect you keep an eye on the channels and solutions lifecycle.
- You provide expert advice on how to evolve best with the digital channels.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor in IT or related
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a digital channels context (customer facing solutions)
- You have analytical skills for custom software development
- You know solution design and user story writing (Confluence and Jira)
- You are very communicative, so you can understand the business needs and the customer needs. You can listen, ask questions and facilitate.
- You are interested in digital trends
- You love working in team #togetherwemakethedifference
- You take initiative and can select priorities in ‘must do’s’ and ‘nice to have’s’
- You speak very good English and Dutch or French.