Senior Manager Solar
Since 2015 Luminus has claimed its place in the Belgian PV market. Thanks to the acquisition of Dauvister, Insaver and more recently Aralt the Luminus group has become a reference in the B2C and B2B market for PV installations. In order to continue supporting our continuous growth, we are looking for a Senior Manager Solar.
The Senior Manager Solar has a central rol in the creation and realisation of our ambition to become a reference for all types of PV installations, from small residential-, over midsized industrial- to large solarfield- installations in Belgium. He/she will drive the execution of the Solar strategy, drive the regulatory conversations (in colaboration with Corporate affairs), optimises the commercial processes for PV, and explore new PV-markets.
He/She will lead the internal Solar team, and will be the central contact for PV.
By essence, the function is operating in a fully transverse mode within Lumius (Finance, Legal , Optimisation, Sales, Marketing,….) and across the Luminus group (PV affiliates).
Given its transversal dimension, the job requires a 360° view on the PV business and is exposed to the complexity of a services organisation build arround external companies within the Luminus group. It is daily exposed to top management level of Luminus and its affiliates and relies on close interactions with them. The major reponsibilities of the function are :
Define and coordinate execution of the PV Strategy.
Define realistic groups ambitions
- Facilitate benchmark and challenge revenue & cost drivers of PV installations (injection contracts, green certificates, subsidies,…)
- Translation of the PV ambition into concrete solar development plans.
- Stear the realisation of the Solar plan(s) in close collaboration with the external affiliates.
Drive the regulatory discussions in order to support the realistion of the plans
Stear the implementation of changes in PV approach (commercial or regulatory driven)
Own & optimize commercial process and collaboration models
Optimise commercial process between Luminus and affiliates, and between affilates.
Set-up and improve collaboration processes within Luminus and with affiliates in order to offer all in one solutions including injection solutions, subsidies/ certificates and financial sollutions.
- Contacts and best practices sharing ith EDF ENR
Drive synergies (purchasing synergies, lead transfers, ….), and boost synergies for competences in large scale projects within the group
Ensure the set-up of post-sales processes to ensure that customer experience meets Luminus group standards over the complete customer lifecycle
Drive financial solutions for PV
- Identify concrete customer needs for financing solutions.
- Development and delivery of complete financing solutions based on customer needs an compatible with the latest legislations and support systems.
Supervise complex PV projects (+ XX MW)
Support the pre-sales process for complex PV projects in collaboration with B2B sales team and affiliates.
- Support/suppervise project and contract management for these projects
- Suppervise the complex project engineering executed by experts from affiliates and other external partners
- University Diploma of Master level (preferably engineering)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience (management consulting, energy , utility- or services sector)
- Relevant experience in strategy- development and processes
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English is essential
- You are a real challenger who knows how to achieve a goal.
- You enjoy teamwork, you are able to motivate others to collaborate through your good communication skills and you have strong analytical skills
- Outstanding project management skills. The position involves the project management of large projects. Daily job also involves managing ad-hoc transverse teams.
- Strong technical skill’s to understand and decide for the most optimal configuration of the PV projects
- Adequate financial competences to develop and run financial models and business plans
- Ability to cooperate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills to be able to prepare and present material to the EXCOM.
- Strong people management skill’s, able to lead transversal teams.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, in a fast-pace environment and operate with multi-cultural teams