Senior Buyer IT
You are responsible for managing the IT spend portfolio within Luminus. Your main mission is defining, implementing, communicating and managing the most appropriate category strategy plan for each of your categories in order to:
- ensure that Luminus makes optimum use of optimum suppliers and optimum solutions to create value and improve performance;
- contribute to the EBITDA of the company through the results realised;
- create and promote cost-consciousness within Luminus.
Some of your tasks
- Together with your internal customers, you define and implement the most appropriate category strategy plan for each of the categories.
- You draw up an annual strategic purchase plan.
- You are responsible for the deployment, implementation and management of the sourcing process (RFx), in line with the strategy of the category in question, with the aim of optimising the total cost of ownership (TCO) and creating value for your internal customers.
- You have excellent knowledge of sourcing IT categories, which enables you to understand the needs of your internal customers and assist them in an adequate way.
- You advise and support your internal customers in defining and formulating their needs in order to translate this into a set of specifications.
- You select suppliers, negotiate tenders and award contracts, within the lines of our internal policy and the category strategy set out.
- You assist internal customers with contract management and follow up of existing contracts.
- You evaluate existing suppliers, together with your internal customers.
- Market research: you follow trends and movements within the industry and with regard to suppliers.
- You guide employees in the execution of sourcing activities.
- Master's degree
- 7 or more years in IT purchasing, focusing on performance contracts
- Thorough experience in project management, sourcing and cost analysis
- Knowledge of IT (HW, SW, implementation, DEVOPS) and the suppliers market
- You have the necessary experience in people management or the necessary soft skills to further develop your management skills
- Trilingual: NL/FR/EN
Experience in the acquisition of renewable energy is a bonus
- You are capable of working in a challenging and multifunctional environment
Other skills you possess
You are assertive and persevering, and able to be diplomatic, challenging and convincing.
- You have excellent negotiating skills.
- You are flexible, structured, stress-resistant and efficient.
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are result-oriented.
- You are customer-focused and business-driven.
- You can build bridges, both internally and externally.
- You can manage cross-functional teams, as well as be a part of them.
- SAP MM knowledge is a bonus.