Senior Buyer Generation "Leadership"
You are responsible for managing the generation spend portfolio within Luminus (approx. EUR 100 million/year). Your main mission is defining, implementing, communicating and managing the most appropriate category strategy plan for each of your categories in order to:
- ensure that Luminus makes optimum use of optimum suppliers and solutions to create value and improve performance;
- contribute to the EBITDA of the company through the realised savings;
- create and promote cost-consciousness within Luminus.
- Together with your internal customers you define the most appropriate category strategy plan for each of the categories and communicate these.
- You draw up an annual strategic procurement plan with a focus on Capex, in cooperation with the Procurement Manager.
- You are responsible for the deployment, implementation and management of the sourcing process (RFx), in line with the strategy of the category in question, with the aim of optimising the total cost of ownership (TCO) and creating value for your internal customers.
- You have excellent knowledge of sourcing investment projects in general, and of the market in renewable energy in particular, which enables you to understand the needs of your internal customers and assist them in an adequate way.
- You advise and support your internal customers in defining and formulating their needs in order to translate this into a set of specifications.
- You select suppliers, negotiate tenders and award contracts, within the lines of our internal policy and the category strategy set out.
- You assist internal customers with contract management and follow up of existing contracts.
- You evaluate existing suppliers, together with your internal customers.
- Market research: you follow trends and movements within the industry and with regard to suppliers.
- You are responsible for the management of your team
- Master's degree
- Trilingual, NL/FR/EN
- Project management and methodology
- 7+ years in project acquisition
- Experience in the acquisition of renewable energy is a bonus
- Thorough experience in project management, sourcing and cost analysis
- You have the necessary experience in people management or the necessary soft skills to further develop your management skills