Salesforce Solution Designer/Expert
- He/she is business facing & technical facing, having excellent people & communication skills to translate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- He/she is responsible for the design and implementation of innovative and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets (cost optimized solutions) in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
- He/she will provide strong functional/technical leadership to lift up the salesforce team members to a next knowledge level.
The senior salesforce solution designer / expert will :
- Design and lead successful implementations of qualitative SFDC technology solutions, which is fully embedded in a broader x-technology (process) end-to-end solution.
- Understand the business value drivers and ensure that solution design is satisfying the business and technical success criteria, while optimizing cost savings and efficiencies
- Design and develop innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost, time to market and future proof technical evolution of the applications
- Analyse requirements, determine, document and communicate the optimal design/development approach (considering all different options) to meet the requirements
- Provide strong technical leadership and advocate improved efficiency in solution design and implementation. Review and approve documentation and code development where appropriate.
- Lead delivery teams to define and evolve solution concepts and architectures
- Define and govern technical direction and strategy
- Write and present detailed design and technical specifications. Translate business requirements into an efficient logical data model.
- Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework and coding standards through communication and collaboration
- Support in prioritization of business demand
- Validate integration tests/strategy
- Ensure an up to date reference catalogue aligned with other technologies/domains within or across the DevOps BU and with Enterprise Architecture
- Provide estimates about the time and efforts related to the design and the development of the solution
Knowledge & Background
- A university degree in exact sciences (preferably IT) or has gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- Proven experience in the CRM domain
- Experience in the utilities is a plus
- Relevant experience implementing Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach and architecture
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification is desired)
- Extensive Apex/ Visualforce development experience on the Force.com platform – for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools – e.g. DataStage)
- Understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
- Good understanding of the principles and technologies in the area of enterprise application integration (EAI), including SOA, ESB, ETL environments and of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management
- Profound knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and ideally marketing cloud
- Experience with lightning is a plus
- Proficiency in English , Dutch and/or French
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently and/ or collaboratively, and a willingness to take ownership of problems to produce quality solutions
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communicator, able to explain, persuade and justify decisions and concepts at all levels.
- Ability to motivate and inspire technical staff
- Good communicator, able to explain, persuade and justify decisions and concepts.
- Ability to show excellence and discipline in the delivery of technology projects and services.
- Interest to build up strong Customer relationship skills and to build affordable solution that bring value for money
- Eagerness to learn and step out of your comfort zone
- Excellent analysis skills
- Entrepreneurial and working together attitude
- Ability to work remotely with your peers
- Eagerness to learn and step out the own comfort zone : make ‘knowledge handshake’ with other technology solution designers in the building up of a ‘knowledge layer’.