Reporting & Consolidation Controller
In cooperation with the Business Controllers of the different business units, the Reporting & Consolidation ontroller will be responsible throughout the management of the controlling cycle (Strategic Plan, Budget, 3 year plan, Forecast etc.) and for the preparation of the consolidated report of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
The Reporting & Consolidation ontroller will identify, analyze and discuss the different trends for the company together with the full controlling team. These reports (represent strategic information and are included in presentations) are presented to the members of the Management Committee, Board of Directors, External Auditors and Shareholders.
You will actively drive and initiate process automations in the controlling team and show a learning appetite to keep up with the latest trends in financial technology.
Based at the company’s head-office in Brussels, the Reporting & Consolidation controller will report to the Reporting & Consolidation Manager. You will have the following main accountabilities:
- Consolidation of the budgets of the different business units and presentation of the consolidated version to the Finance Management and then to the Management Committee, Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Preparation of the monthly and annual financial information, including analysis and synthesis of the consolidated P&L, BS and CFS. This includes preparation of the financial end-to-end analysis in order to determine the differences versus the initial budget, which will enable the Management Committee to take the right steering decisions.
- Responsible of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) creation and management to maintain closing tasks e.g. in SAP.
- Management and development of Tagetik reporting tool which will be the consolidation tool for the future. You will become one of the main administrators of the Tagetik tool and will be responsible for the consistency of actual and forecast data that is in the system. You will be responsible to create input sheets for the other controllers to provide their forecasted numbers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end data processing of actuals, forecast and budget data and making sure to deliver consistent results over the different reporting and presentations.
- Working closely with the Finance Process Improvement & Project Manager and other stakeholders in order to streamline proceses. Active contribution to the department’s process optimization and activity automatization.
- Implementation of automatic reporting process between Tagetik and the platform of our shareholder EDF (EDIFIS platform).
- Consolidation and summarizing of the inputs from the Business Controllers and other finance teams, checking consistency off all those different inputs and validating the end results on P&L in different ledgers (BEGAAP & IFRS), BS and CFS.
- Prepare and deliver the documents & reports requested by the various internal and external partners on the consolidated results of the company (Internal & External auditor, Board, Due Diligence, Regulatory ...).
- Monthly preparation of the company’s KPIs for the members of the executive committee.
Detailed profile requirements are the following:
- University degree in economics, business or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar function in a financial environment.
- Fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Outlook).
- Knowledge of Power Query is a must, PowerBI or Qlik are a plus.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Power Automate Desktop (RPA) and Python is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Tagetik is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team player with transversal view and bridging skills.
- Good stress-resistance and flexibility in handling different tasks.