Project Fulfillment Manager PV
Since 2015 Luminus has claimed its place in the Belgian PV market. Thanks to the acquisition of Dauvister, Insaver and more recently Aralt the Luminus group has become a reference in the B2C and B2B market for PV installations. In order to continue supporting our continuous growth, we are looking for a Project Fulfillement Manager PV.
The Project Fulfillement Manager PV plays a central rol in the coordination of solar projects, and third party financing contracts. He/she will support project profitability by a thorough monitoring of the realisation of PV projects and the contract settlement and followup over its complete lifetime. He/she will also be the major contact to P2G or similar financing contructions.
His/her main mission will be to make sure that the PV project expected profitability is reached.
The major reponsibilities of the function are :
Ensure monitoring & optimisation of PV project profitabilaty.
- For every project, permanently check that the process/flows are properly ongoing, define the next actions and support the stakeholders if needed
- Contribute to the process update/improvement and communicate about the changes to all the stakeholders
- Prepare overview and reporting, regularly and on request
Monitor Contract settlement + contract follow-up over its lifetime.
- Monitor Signature flow for PV and third party financing contracts
- Execute the administrative/operational tasks that are assigned to B2B PV projects: PO, invoices, green certificates selling, property safety etc.
- Green certificate handling with investors & customers
- Take care of conflict management during contract lifecycle.
- Share information inside the B2B Services team or other stakholders
Serve as Coordinator for financing solutions for PV
- Hold relationship with P2G or similar
- Follow-up of financing files with banks (specifically ING and Belfius) or other investors
- Professional Bachelor or Master level
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in project coordination)
- You are a real challenger who knows how to achieve a goal.
- You enjoy teamwork and you are able to motivate others to collaborate through your good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- You have a hands-on mindset
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Adequate financial competences to monitor and evaluate profitability of projects
- Ability to cooperate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in team