Product and Pricing Manager
Luminus Business offers energy solutions to small and large companies, industries and public entities to help them to face their energy challenges. Our aim is to help our B2B customers to manage their energy, save their energy through better energy efficiency and secure their energy by ensuring the quality and safety standards of their energy facilities.
To help us to further develop those solutions, we are looking for a product & pricing manager. He/She is responsible for the development of our B2B energy management solutions and the management of our commodity price positioning.
- Contributes to the conceptual development of the future commodity product portfolio and perfectly masters the translation of concepts into feasible technical requirements.
- Develops, implements and renews the roadmap of its products/solutions portfolio to support our B2B objectives and marketing priorities, based on market intelligence and the specific needs of our B2B customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation of our commodity solutions in collaboration with the various concerned departments and potential external providers (service providers, partners).
- Manages the lifecycle of our existing gas and electricity products and services; Follow-up on processes and quality, product updates, pricing, regulatory changes and product improvements.
- In collaboration with the branding manager, plans campaigns to promote our commodity solutions.
- Develops, enhances, updates product support materials and sales literature related to our B2B commodity solutions (offers, contracts, product sheets, presentations ...)
- Provides ongoing training for the Sales teams to help them to maintain a good level of knowledge of our B2B solutions.
- Develops the internal and external tools needed to manage our commodity solutions. Provide a follow-up and internal support to the end-users if necessary.
Pricing and market INTELLIGENCE
- Analyzes feedback from the market and monitors the competition to identify trends and opportunities for specific solutions to help drive the B2B strategy.
- Supports the sales department for the implementation of a product and pricing strategy for new acquisitions as well as for contract renewals. Detect Market opportunities and implement a smart pricing strategy for all B2B segments and for all commodity assets (gas, electricity, green certificates, garanties of origin).
- Actively monitors the commodity market to provide B2B Sales with value-added information to ensure that they can proactively advise their customers on the management of their energy contract at the right moment.
- Actively monitors our price positioning and competitiveness. Is the B2B main point of contact for the transfer pricing team to ensure that our prices always remain competitive and represents the B2B department at the Pricing Committee.
- Manages the margin tool and adapt it to apply the the righ cost structure and margin strategy
- Perform evaluations and implement KPI’s to assess pricing actions effectiveness.
- University degree, preferably in an economic or marketing direction
- A first experience in a product management or pricing position or similar function and preferably in B2B is a plus
- Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the second language and English
- Experience in project management: indirect management of various internal and external stakeholders to get the project on schedule and on budget.
- Ability to think conceptually and innovate.
- Good written and oral presentation skills, good analytical mind, team spirit