As a Payroll Advisor at Luminus you are key player in the further development of the HR Services department. This implies that you will not only be seeking for excellence in execution together with your team members, you will be aiming for a structural improvement in all processes related to your domain. You will be part of a transformation journey.
As a payroll Advisor for Production you will ensure your population, old and new, is in good hands.
You will act as a business’ Single Point of Contact for all payroll & administration related questions.
You will ensure a correct and timely processing of wages for all your employees and for the punctual management of the personnel administration. You will develop and/or update the communication material necessary to keep your population up to date. You will partner with your business partner to seek continuous improvement and solve problems where needed.
Your main activities
- You will ensure a correct payroll administration: the entry of hires, shifts, salary changes, changes in personal data, ... in the payroll system SAP;
- You will partner with the HR Operations officer to ensure a proper monitoring of illnesses and suspensions in your population (parental leave, time credit, maternity leave ...);
- You will manage the time-related data in SAP (Flextime and CATS) as well as solving the questions of the employees in this regard.
- You will manage specific statutes such as expats, split payroll and early retired;
- You will partner with the HR Insurance officer when it comes to the administration of the various insurance files within Luminus: keeping the group and hospitalisation insurance connections up to date, declaration and follow-up of accidents at work,...;
- The correct and timely payment of wages via the wage system, the calculation and payment of holiday pay, end-of-year bonus, bonus, merit, warrants, stock options, etc.; and the administrative follow-up of the various plans.
- The administrative management of other personnel-related matters (family allowances, medical examinations, documents from employment, luncheon vouchers, etc.);
- Answering all kind of questions from employees concerning personnel administration;
- Creating and maintaining ad hoc and standard reports;
- Creating and maintaining ad hoc communication material;
- Developing and improving new and existing payroll procedures/processes to ensure a more optimal management of the payroll administration;
- Ensuring the correct application of social/tax legislation, sector regulations and internal agreements. Keep this knowledge up to date at all times;
- Being involved in the various projects (HR related IT projects such as an online leave tool, time registration system, etc.).
- Going on site to solve employee questions/problems.
- Bachelor level or equivalent by experience;
- Previous work experience of 3-5 years in a similar position is required;
- Excellent knowledge of social legislation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of working with SAP
- Very good bilingual (Dutch, French)