Given the far-reaching transformation of energy markets in Europe, the digital & artificial intelligence revolution in full swing and the intense competition in Belgium, innovation and business development are at the core of Luminus’ missions.
The Open Innovation Manager will be part of the Strategy, Innovation and Business Development Department, which has overall responsibility for:
1) The development of an innovative and future-oriented strategy for Luminus;
2) The delivery in time and quality of the 4-year plan of Luminus (MTP), in cooperation with Finance;
3) The management of the Transformation Plan;
4) The management of Luminus’ innovation program, “Power to Innovate”, and in particular its accelerator, #NEXT. The accelerator is aimed at generating innovative ideas with internal and external stakeholders and at testing new, disruptive business models, while leveraging on the Group’s ecosystem of innovation;
5) the scaling and industrialisation of new customers’ solutions for which the business model has received first customer validations;
6) The further expansion of Luminus’ footprint through external growth.
To support the team in generating and developing innovative solutions, we are currently looking for an Open Innovation Manager. This person has both a strong entrepreneurial profile and knows their way around inside a corporate organization. You take on the responsibility to grow and maintain our network of stakeholders in the Belgian innovation ecosystem and connect with ongoing innovation initiatives within the Group. These activities will contribute to feeding the innovation funnel with new ideas and opportunities, as well as finding relevant solutions to internal challenges. Beyond scouting, you turn this network into value by setting up experiments, projects, partnerships engaging all relevant stakeholders. Together with the Innovation Program Manager you support the agile way of working of the innovation team and support the cultural transformation of Luminus to boost entrepreneurship.
The position is exposed to the top management level and relies on close interactions with other Divisions of Luminus, EDF Group and external stakeholders. Main responsibilities consist in:
The development and maintenance of a strong innovation network
Active contribution to idea generation and prioritization
Turning ideas into experiments into value
Animating the cultural transformation of Luminus to boost entrepreneurship