- Focus domain: retail and B2B applications (marketing, sales and care), and integrations of these applications.(Salesforce, Cloudsense, SAP & IBM ACE)
- Support in defining Luminus IT architecture strategies based on medium to long term needs, best practices in the market, and EDF Group guidelines
- Support in validating delivery choices and ensure compliance of projects/applications with overall architecture guidelines
- Ensure that the solutions effectively and efficiently support customer and business requirements
- Provide solution architectures across multiple technology domains on various accounts & projects in line with the IT strategy
List of activities
- deliver high-level solution models and solution architectures in line with business requirements;
- assess the impact of business change requests on the existing architecture and support the prioritization of these changes;
- provide technical direction and guidance on projects ensuring adherence to the target architecture standards;
- work in close collaboration with the project stakeholders to understand the business requirements so that recommended solution options provide the best fit against requirements and budget
- understand very well the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) drivers and contribute to keep their evolution under control;
- provide expert advice within your domain and advise stakeholders on how to best align business processes within this domain.
- perform the design authority role on projects ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions remain aligned to the defined architecture, managing and resolving any issues as they arise;
- work with external and internal suppliers to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is clear;
- keep a watchful eye on technological and methodological evolutions in your domain and introduce these evolutions at the right time within EDF Luminus;
- ensure correct and up-to-date application architecture artefacts and blueprints;
- collaborate with colleague architects in providing consensus-based IT solutions that are scalable and adaptable to changing business needs.
- The ideal candidate holds a master degree in exact sciences (preferably in IT) or have attained comparable level through relevant experience;
- have a proven track record of working on successful solution & integration architecture designs and their implementation;
- Background SOA and various integration technologies. Knowedge of Salesforce and/or SAP is an advantage.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to correctly evaluate migration, trials and development strategies.
- 5 years of relevat eperience.
- able to explain complex technical solutions in plain English and French or Dutch to your business management allowing them to evaluate options and take the right decisions.
- are experienced in using EA frameworks (TOGAF, ZACHMAN, etc.), certification is an asset.
- have strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills.
- are able to transform theoretical concepts into pragmatic and working solutions
- are able to identify opportunities, threats, impact of changing technology.
- are interested in understanding the energy generation and supply business.