Identity & Access Manager
As an Identity & Access Manager at Luminus you are the process owner for identity and access management for users accounts and privileged accounts. You are responsible for designing and operating processes, granting appropriate credentials so that users can fulfill their tasks.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing quality assurance across IAM services
- For planning, controlling & implementing changes across the IAM related services, processes, infrastructure.
- Drive internal service improvements & ensuring high levels of process adherence.
- Provide input into process development & enhancement activities in line with stakeholder requirements
- Act as an escalation point to senior management on IAM Service Operation issues
- Engage representatives from different business and IT groups (IT Operations, Security, HR, Business Managers) to raise awareness, identify key functionality, uncover issues, prioritize IAM opportunities, and consider trade-offs in cost & design choices.
- You drive the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- You provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM/IGA functions across the organization, including areas such as Federation, Privileged Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Security and Provisioning Identity Data
- You inform internal and external parties about the procedures and optimize them when needed
- Prepare and review all Service Level and Operation Metrics and KPI’s for service delivery
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge
- You have strong communication skills and are able to advice and interact with all levels of management
- You have strong organizational skills, to manage and prioritize work and initiatives under deadlines
- You are business proficient (B2+) in English and Dutch or French