I&C Technician - OT Cybersecurity Specialist
As an I&C Technician, you will mainly be mainly in charge of the OT Cybersecurity aspects for all the perimeter that will be assigned to you. That means that you will work with Power Plant Industrial Control Systems (ICS), support operational staff to design, implement and support the security of ICS networks and solution.
As an I&C technician, focus on OT Cybersecurity you will work with security technologies such as firewall, logs, IDS, endpoint security solutions, access control systems, and other related security technologies
within ICS environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO ?
- Participate to the developpement, roll-out and follow-up of processes and fundamental techniques
specific to core subjects with an ICS-focus such as:
- Inventory management
- Vulnerability management, pen testing, audit
- Digital forensics and incident response
- Identity and access management
- Patch management
- Network security monitoring
- Security Design & engineering
- Participate to the design, implementation of innovative solutions for complex security and ICS infrastructure environments
- Ensure that all the OT projects are respecting the Cybersecurity standards.
- Maintenance & protection
- Ensure the maintenance of the OT Cybersecurity tools and infrastructure
- Ensure the correctness and keep the Asset inventory list up-to-date.
- Security Monitoring and Assement
- Monitor the Cybersecurity by analysing CERT alerts
- Create Work Order to the Operational team’s to initiate patching and vulnerability activities
- Support Operational team’s with Cybersecurity responsibilities
- Participate to Cybersecurity Audit
- Maintain and improve the operational reporting (Dashboard) relevant to ICS Cybersecurity
- Respond & Recover
- Participate in ICS Cybersecurity incident response through all phases
- You have a bachelor degree in Automation/IT or equivalent and have a good knowledge of IT/Automation
- You have good knowledge of OT cybersecurity
- You understand operating systems, network/system architecture and OT architecture design
- You have knowledge or experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- You understand the common IT and OT network communication protocols and can develop and/or deploy mitigation techniques for defending OT or IT networks
- You take initiative and participate as a team player.
- You are eager to learn and you are a creative problem solver.
- Your interpersonal skills are effective and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You like to plan and organize your work to guarantee a good follow-up
- You are able to communicate in two out of three languages (Dutch, French & English)