HSE Manager Projects
At Luminus, we believe that together we make the difference for a greener future. We want to become the preferred energy partner by helping our customers to reduce their carbon footprint thanks to innovative energy efficiency solutions and our renewable energy production.
HSE is one of the main pillars of our Luminus group HR vision & strategy.
We care for the environment and for the well-being of the employees, contractors, customers and visitors and want to operate our installations with a minimal impact on his neighbours.
Our ambition is to inspire and engage all manag
ers and employees in the Luminus group to the following commitments, actions and behaviours: All Together For Zero Harm – Responsible Behaviour – Sustainable Operational Excellence
The HSE Manager Projects is responsible for the development and the realization projects and programs in support of Luminus Group’s HSE ambition and strategy aiming for industry best in class safety standards. Be a major contributor to the development and the nurturing of a Luminus group-wide safety culture where people and management are convinced that the only way to work well is to work in a healthy, safe and qualitative way
- Define and deploy programs and initiatives aimed at cultivating a positive HSE Culture
- Facilitate and coordinate selected continuous improvement HSE Programs and ensure Company business and compliance goals are achieved
- Develop and roll out new HSE tools
- Provide HSEe support to the business in regard to new build projects, e.g. in wind, hydrogen, solar, incl. legal changes, put in service reports
- Provide assistance with HSE due diligence in specific business transactions, such as mergers & acquisitions, so to protect the company from past, current or future liabilities
- Establish organisational capabilty to perform robust RCA incident investigations; define process, set up training program, follow up RCA investigations in terms of quality, timeliness etc.
- Provide assistance with event safety management
- Contractor safety mgt follow-up
- Perform internal audits
Act as back-up to other HSE colleagues in Group HSE team
- Vocational degree in safety management: preferably prevention advisor level 1 or equivalent thru professional track record
- Prior knowledge of environmental management aspects is a plus (no need to be an environmental coordinator)
- Prior experience with change management projects
- Min 5 years of experience in HSE management in an industrial environment
- Familiar with HSE management systems (ISO 14001, IS0 45001, ISO 50001)
- Perfectly bi-lingual (French/Dutch), fluency in English is a strong plus