As a professional, you would like to contribute to a CO2 neutral future? Well, this is exactly what we do at Luminus HR department. We build a smart and agile company where engaged employees develop their full potential in a safe environment.
Luminus has over the last 6 years deployed an acquisition strategy in order to extend our expertise, knowledge & background in the energy efficiency services field. Such active acquisition strategy has led to the existence of an Luminus group, with HSE as one of the pillars in the HR vision & strategy.
We care for the environment and for the well-being of the employees, contractors, customers and visitors and want to operate our installations with a minimal impact on his neighbours.
Our ambition is to inspire and engage all managers and employees in the Luminus group to the following commitments, actions and behaviours:
ALL TOGETHER FOR ZERO HARM
- We ensure a safe work environment and each other’s well-being.
- All employees, both Luminus employees and those of contractors, must observe all safety and environmental regulations, instructions and procedures.
- We manage energy sustainably and limit our impact on the environment. We help customers and encourage suppliers and contractors to join us in the fight against climate change.
- We believe that all accidents, injuries, environmental harm and psychosocial incidents are preventable.“
- Managers and employees assume their responsibility, set the example and inspire each other in the areas of safety, healthy lifestyle, well-being, environmental care and energy management.
- Only safe work is good work. We assess the risks and take appropriate action to reduce them to an acceptable level. We deal with unsafe situations.
- We foster a “just and fair” culture and promote constructive, transparent and positive collaboration.
SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- We strive for operational excellence and sustainable performance in the areas of health, safety and environment by continuously improving our processes, work environment, facilities, and energy management.
- We comply with legal requirements and abide by the standards of the EDF Group.
The HSE Director is responsible for the design, implementation, communication, and coordination of all environmental including energy, health, and safety programs for the Luminus Group.
More concretely, it means he or she:
- Ensures that leadership, mentoring and direction for all Luminus Group sites and employees is provided by the HSE team.
- Sets the strategic vision and direction for the company’s HSE programs
- Ensures consistent application of Luminus Group vision as it relates to HSE Policies and Standards throughout the company’s business units
- Develops, drives and sustains a strong HSE Culture
- Creates a community of HSE Professionals that support the Luminus Group business
What would you be doing as a director HSE? The following list will give you already a better insight of our expectations:
- Set Strategic direction to cultivate a positive HSE Culture, drive continuous improvement of HSE Programs and ensure Company business and compliance goals are achieved.
- Lead HSE staff to maximize organisational impact by fostering collaborative interactions.
- Develop and guide implementation of Policies, Standards and guidelines that support Luminus Group HSE philosophies and business needs.
- Evaluate regulatory trends to determine operational, financial or other business impacts and implement industry best practices.
- Creating, implementing and auditing HSE training programs.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
- Perform due diligence in appropriate business transactions to protect the company from past, current or future liabilities.
- Support HSE audits and ensure regulatory compliance and Luminus Group HSE Policies/ Standards at operating units through surveys of physical conditions, observed activities, record reviews and status of HSE Programs.
Ofcourse we are looking for a certain profile, so keep on reading to see if you have what we are looking for:
- Strong leadership which means we are looking for a leader who challenges him or herself, who inspires, who delivers results and who connects with others (a real connecting person)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English, French and Dutch), and interpersonal skills and ability to challenge constructively
- Strong influencing and change management skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Effective team working and networking skills and the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- Extensive knowledge of effective Health & Safety management strategies and best practice.
- Able to work in a multi-site/multi discipline environment
Last but not least we are you looking for a person who can demonstrate a certain knowledge:
- Master degree
- 5 - 10 years of experience in HSE management (or comparable) in an industrial environment
- Familiar with HSE management systems (ISO 14001, IS0 45001, ISO 50001)
- Good practical knowledge of HSE risk management
Do you still feel that this is the challenge you're looking for? Stop hesitating and apply now!