Head of Customer Operations BtB
As the number one challenger on the energy market, Luminus’ ambition is to be the preferred energy partner of our BtB Customers. With a market share of around 25%, Luminus offers a complete range of commodity & energy service solutions to help our customer to decrease their invoice & carbon footprint.
As part of the BtB Management Team, the Senior Manager Customer Operations BtB is the ultimate responsible to offer a distinctive excellent Customer Service (offering & contracting support, service, invoicing, and collections) for the complete BtB customers portfolio of Luminus (from small SME’s to large industrial customers and public entities) and through different channels (phone, online,…).
- You are responsible for the entire Customer Operations Team (+/- 40 FTE) including management of a 4 direct reports. Your teams are mainly based in Hasselt but partly in Liège & Brussels as well.
- Together with your team & the BtB Management Team, you will define & implement the vision and strategy to deliver best in class Customer Experience (offering & contracting support, servicing, invoicing, and collection). Increasing & developing self-service possibilities and ensure the right balance between digital help and human touch will be key drivers for the future.
- You are in charge of translating this strategy in to concrete implementation & action plan for the defined customer segments (strategic, business & public accounts), including the needed resources (people, process & systems), quality measures, customers SLA and budget.
- You define/implement/lead the organization to deliver the plan and follow-up/steer of the costs against budget.
- You like to monitor process & departmental efficiency and steer the organization based upon clear KPI’s. Continuously propose & implement improvements to increase quality, efficiency and productivity of different key processes is your nature.
- You are responsible for the flawless invoicing of all BtB customers (total turnover above 1BN€) and collect the money accordingly. You are familiar with dunning processes & initiatives to improve BtB & Luminus cash position.
Background & Experience
- You have a university degree, preferably in economics or management or equivalent by experience
- You master three languages: French, Dutch, English.
- You have 10 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You are passionate, qualified/experienced in improving quality/efficiency of customer service processes and have strong analytical skills.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have strong leadership style and know how to motivate others working for and with you
- Ability to conceptualize
- Ability to decide
- Ability to manage a business
- Ability to coach and to develop the others
- Ability to lead teams
- Ability to influence