Finance Business Partner Manager for Affiliates
Since 2015 Luminus has acquired a large number of ‘services’ entities and has become the Luminus group. This group has rapidly grown and is now counting more than 30 affiliated companies. Managing this complexity, asks for a dedicated ‘Finance Affiliates’ team. A self-steering team (of 2) that closely follows-up, monitors and analyses all finance activities (controlling, accounting and audit) together with our different affiliates.
Your biggest challenges?
- Become the financial partner of the affiliates companies and ensure an integrated group financial reporting to be fully integrated in the Planning and Reporting processes at group level.
- Build a strong connection with the Luminus controlling and accounting teams to assure qualitative and timely reporting.
As Head of the Finance Affiliates Team, you lead a self-steering team of 2 people, focusing on:
- Drive the reporting process of the affiliates in order to fulfill all accounting and controlling requirements
- Monitor/help/perform affiliate reporting for Actuals (BEGAAP, IFRS, consolidation,…)
- Ensure proper preparation of budget, Plan Moyen Terme and re-forecast (including cashflow and Capex,…).
- Ensure conversion BEGAAP IFRS during the run operations
- Ensure external audit coordination when needed
- Via an end-to-end analysis of the results, prepare/review the affiliates in the quarterly closing and assists Luminus management and the Controlling team to understand and drive affiliates business during the Quarterly Financial Reviews
- Defining, together with our affiliates, retail and finance, the adequate intermediate financial reporting (Performance reviews) and analysis packages
- An insight in and understanding of our affiliates activities will be thus key!
- Manage the activities of the team and the coordination with Accounting and Controlling teams
- Min 5-10 years of experience in the audit/accounting/controlling activities
- Hands on, willing to manage operational task and analysis activities
- Knowledge of BEGAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge in budgeting and reporting processes
- System minded (experience in ERP –SAP/Navision and Excel)
- French or Dutch speaking, fluent in the other language, good knowledge of English
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Able to listen, analyze, conclude and implement
- Team player
- Function will require mobility across Belgium (due to location of the affiliated companies)