Field Sales Manager Vlaanderen
The B2C & soho sales of Luminus is divided into different sales channels. The retail sales channel sells both commodity (gas & electricity) and services in over 40 retail locations in Belgium. In order to achieve this it has exclusive national long-term distribution contracts with e.g. MediaMarkt group and ad hoc short-term contracts with supermarkets, shopping centers and other retail locations. Next to this, Luminus has exclusive long-term partnerships with sales partners who provide, coach and follow-up their energy sales advisors.
The field sales manager Retail Sales is responsible for the delivery of the quantitative & qualitative sales target of Residential & Professional contracts together with its responsible sales partner for all retail locations within all Flanders region.
In order to achieve this, he/she:
- Manages the assigned sales partners on a day to day basis for both sales advisors as for coaches & teamleaders.
- Is the primary local contact of all retail locations on a day to day basis on all commercial levels (sales assistant to shop director).
- Is the primary regional contact for the regional managers of our sales and retail location partners.
- Provides training, coaching, logistical and operational support for all levels of commercial employees of the assigned sales partners and retail locations.
- Coordinates all commercial activity within his/her region. This both for existing as for new products and services.
More concretely, a position as Field Sales Manager, your day to day tasks look a little like the following:
- In collaboration with the sales manager retail sales, develop a strategy and an action plan to achieve the qualitative and qualitative sales targets within the assigned geographical area.
- Conduct weekly 121’s with the SPOC within the sales partners‘ organization to implement and follow-up this strategy.
- Conduct weekly 121’s with the regional managers of the retail locations to implement and follow-up this strategy.
- Conduct quarterly 121’s with all shop directors and SPOC’s of the assigned geographical area.
- Provide all logistical and operational support necessary to the assigned sales partners.
- Coordinate and follow up on all commercial and operational activity of the Sales Teams of the assigned Direct Sales Partners, aiming for a 0 complaint operational excellence.
- Provide at least twice a month basic training and basic certification for all energy advisors in collaboration with other sales channels.
- Participate in continuously updating and development of this basic training and certification.
- Participation in the preparation, organization and execution of all retail sales events.
- Participation in the preparation, execution, reporting and animation of all retail sales challenges and Incentives organized within the retail sales network.
- Complaint/conflict handling within in the assigned area.
- Report activity and KPI’s on a weekly bases to the sales manager retail sales.
Did you just read a description of your dreamjob? Great! Let's see if you are our dream candidate:
- Minimally a bachelor’s degree
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch. Good knowledge of English and French are a plus
- 2 years’ experience in sales management and coaching
- Commercial expertise combined with good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexible, motivated, ambitious & willing to learn
Still full of enthousiasm? Than stop hesitating and apply now!