Electric Mobility Operations Manager
As EM Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing inspired leadership in the operation of one of our new strategic activities in electric mobility. You will achieve ambitions in a #tousensemble way and will be responsible for the end-to-end workflow from supplier to end user. Are you passionate about lean management and customer delight is your motto? Than the EM Operations Manager role at Luminus fits you perfectly. Hence, you will be the reference for Luminus stakeholders regarding the support of charging solutions. Finally, you will manage a pre- an after-sales team.
Since the E-mobility team is a rather new team, together with us, you will help to shape this business and the team as well. This means that we expect a certain level of independancy to form the position within the proposed framework. Nonetheless, some major responsobilities can already be linked to the position.
The Operations Manager will have different responsibilities, sorted into two categories:
- Ensure that customer expectations are met at both pre-sales and after-sales levels and guarantee a best and hassle-free customer experience.
- Provide customer care for both administrative requests as well as technical assistance.
- Develop, implement and review operational procedures, effectively manage workflow to meet service level agreements.
- Manage overall operations, solve operational problems, plan and prioritizes activities of the Operations team.
- Responsible for the second line support in close collaboration with the Customer Experience&Care team.
- Manage the after-sales activities including the maintenance contracts, in close collaboration with Luminus affiliates and support partners.
- Responsible to implement lean best practice and continuous improvement in the operations.
Sounds like your cup of tea? Great! Keep reading to see if you can check of every box of what we look for in a new business developer!
So let's take a look at the profile we are looking for. The ideal candidate will have:
- A 'Tousensemble' attitude
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment and hard worker
- Proven track record in operational activities
- Ability to structure and organize
- Expertise in lean management and continuous improvement program
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading operational team
- Effective and reactive decision-making, as well as stress resistance
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or related field with about 5 years of experience is highly preferred
- Fluent in Dutch & French. A good understanding of English as well? That's certainly a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Intelligent in social relations
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Natural flair for people management
- Ability to pivot in an dynamic and changing environment
- Experience with the electric mobility sector is preferred
Still enthousiastic about this position? Stop hesitating and apply now!