As a professional, you would like to contribute to a
CO2 neutral future? Well, this is exactly
what we do at Luminus’ Production department. We invest in renewable energy
(hydro, wind) and ensure security of supply (thermal).
Luminus' ambition is to remain Nr 1 in onshore Wind. With a targeted +800 MW fleet in 2024, Luminus needs a close and qualitative follow up of the running assets in the team of the Asset Management. This allows swift reaction on outages and fast detection of communication losses, underperformance, grid losses or any other event on site.
The Dispatcher Wind strives for making sure our wind turbines are remaining available and communicate towards our external and internal providers to take actions. He is responsible to report all data properly in our systems (Bazefield, SAP, OCC, …) for a follow-up by the Asset management team.
- Monitors in Real time our Wind fleet through our Bazefield System
- Monitors telecommunication issues and follow-up until resolution of such issue (internally with TEL or Externally with OEM)
- Bears end-to-end responsibility for the allocations of the alarm properly in the Bazefield system in order to get correct and accurate data.
- Is responsible to contact O&M service provider to get team on site to for troubleshooting and intervention.
- Contact and send the Wind site supervisor for actions necessary activities on site
- Register the activities type on site and the personnel that carries out their mission with the Smart Access.
- Register an HSE alert or on-site notifications in SAP and OCC and make sure the personnel is aware via the Smart access plateform
- Contact and escalate any Issue or complains to the Wind Asset Managers
- Bachelor education or equivalent
- Min. 2 years with experience preferably in a supervising assets
- Knowledge of : MS Office, …
- Monitoring tools, SAP is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Computer System
- Fluent English and French and/or Dutch
- Flexible (constantly responding to new priorities)
- Proactive and purposeful attitude
- Relentless and precise reporting
If you have got a job at Luminus, you will benefit from a number of interesting advantages, such as flexible working hours, easy access to offices, the possibility to develop at your own pace... And much more! Find out why Luminus is chosen as a Top Employer in Belgium year after year. https://www.luminus.be/fr/corporate/jobs/avantages/