We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support the Wind Asset Management and the Wind Intelligence teams in the performances analysis of our wind fleet. You will be adept to use large data sets to find underperformances at machine level, and identify improvements area in data processing.
We are searching for someone with a strong experience in the energy sector, good knowledge of the SCADA architectures and in data aggregation for analysis & reporting.
What will you do?
- You assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- You coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- You develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- You generate reporting on data analysis outcomes for top management
- You maintain the stability and the quality of the data processed through the real time platforms
- You are the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- You have experience in the energy sector and have knowledge of SCADA architectures
- You are fluently in English and are able to speak French and/or Dutch
- You have a project management mindset
- You have strong problem solving skills with emphasis on product development
- You are analytical and have demonstrated troubleshooting abilities of SCADA applications
- You have knowledge of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- You have experience in working with advances statistical techniques and concepts (regression, ANOVA, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)