Data & Automation Intern
We seek highly motivated interns to help support the finance department in its digital journey.
You will work on RPA (Power Automate Desktop) and other data initiatives supporting our goal to become a data driven company. Therefore, the intern will have also the opportunity to interact with stakeholders within the whole finance department (controlling, accounting, risk, …). In this long journey, the intern will work on similar projects as the ones posted below (not exhaustive list):
- Automate data transformation and consolidation with tools such as Power Query or Python
- Leverage Power Automate Desktop to automate financial processes
- Develop Dashboards and report in tools such as Qlik Sense
- Ensure data consistency
This internship is a great opportunity to gain a first professional experience in the data and finance field in an organisation that strives to create the energy supply of tomorrow in a sustainable and ecological approach.
- Develop new implementations to improve operational excellence (RPA,
Data visualisation, ...)
Collect and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Support existing data initiatives to help Luminus to better control and manage its data
- Improve and facilitate the understanding of data assets within the organization
- Help to prepare and organize status meetings with different key stakeholders
- Build deep understanding of the energy sector, finance, RPA and data visualisation
- Master in IT, business, engineering, economics,…
- Have an interest for the energy business
- Have a passion to learn more about data, automation and finance
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS Office tools
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Rigorous and structured
- Knowledge of Dutch and / or French and fluent in English
Internship of 3-12 months. The intern is expected to be available at least 4 days a week.