The B2C & soho sales of Luminus is divided into different sales channels. The retail sales channel sells both commodity (gas & electricity) and services (boiler maintenance, solar panels,…) in over 30 retail locations in Belgium. In order to achieve this it has exclusive national long-term distribution contracts with e.g. MediaMarkt group and ad hoc short-term contracts with supermarkets, shopping centers and other retail locations. Next to this Luminus has exclusive long-term partnerships with sales partners who provide, coach and follow-up their energy sales advisors.
In this context the retail sales channel is in need of a commercial project & business development manager. Currently there are 2 field managers who follow-up the teamleaders, energy sales advisors and local shops from a day to day operational point of view. Given the channel’s potential for growth we are there for looking for someone in a national role to reinforce and help optimize, structure and grow the current operations, create new long-term retail partnerships, introduce new services and professionalize the onboarding & training of energy sales advisors in close collaboration with the responsible sales manager.
• In collaboration with the sales manager retail sales, develop a strategy and an action plan on the different focus areas.
• Implement and follow-up the action plan in close collaboration with the retail sales team, internal stakeholders, sales partners and the retail locations.
• Create, organize and coordinate commercial campaigns from start to finish.
• Create new short & long-term retail partnerships in Belgium.
• Analyze, restructure, optimize & implement the existing onboarding- & training program for energy sales advisors, coaches and teamleaders.
• Help in planning, coordinating and implementing the Luminus product roadmap.
• Take full responsibility on both internal and external projects.
• Translate, coordinate and implement a theoretical approach/strategy/project into a very practical real-life implementation in close collaboration with all stakeholders and this with a pragmatic mindset.