B2B Communication and Event Officer
The B2B Communication and Event Officer is responsible for the follow-up of B2B communication and event projects for B2B customers. Closely liaising with the B2B Branding Manager, he/she is responsible for the follow-up of B2B content communication and dissemination campaigns on our different communication channels and the organisation of events for our B2B customers and prospects.
- Ensure, in collaboration with the B2B Branding Manager, the follow-up of communication and content campaigns to be disseminated through our different communication channels (direct mailing, magazines, website, social media, etc.).
- Manage the organisation of B2B commercial and retention events: Prepare the concept in collaboration with our agency, prepare the content, design and forwarding of invitations, selection criteria in the database, monitoring of registrations, practical organisation, design of materials, follow-up of customer feedback, analysis of KPIs, etc.
- Manage the event and content generation budget.
- Manage and coordinate the production and updating of all internal documentation (commercial guide) and external documentation (leaflets, product data sheets, videos, promotional materials, goodies, website content, etc.) in collaboration with the Product Managers (for the content) and the Branding Manager (for the guidelines).
- Manage the translations of all B2B marketing communications.
- Create customer testimonials/references for internal and external use and determine the most appropriate dissemination channels together with the Branding Manager.
- Manage the Showpad content sharing and presentation program, and its content, ensuring its optimal presentation and updating.
- Provide support for the creation of Marketing presentations.
- Responsible for all testing activities (newsletters, marketing tools, campaigns, website, etc.)
- Coordinate the collaboration of the B2B department with the Corporate Communication department for the organisation of corporate events and press releases (inaugurations, corporate sponsoring, B2B ads, etc.).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in operational marketing or in communication within a B2B department
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Customer service, service driven, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent French/Dutch/English