The Retail B2B Services department has as principle role to build an archipalogique culture arround the services affiliates, safeguard the services strategy and build the structure of the services organisation while motivating succes and growth of the affiliates.
The Services subsidiarie Development Manager has a central rol in the realisation of the acquisition strategy in close collaboration with the acquisition team and the affiliates. His/her mission is to ensure that Luminus continious to realise the desired geopgraphical coverage for existing services, and to help affiliates in the realisation of their non organic growth plans. He/she will be also leading the complete Post Merger Integration process for all new services acquisitions (existing services and new metiers).
By essence, the function is operating in a fully transverse mode across the Luminus group. The job consists in leading the cross departemental post merger integration process, and in supporting services affiliates in the realisation of their growth ambition. It is playing a key role for identifying business opportunities and creating future levers of growth.
Given its transversal dimension, the job requires a 360° view on the services business and is exposed to the complexity of a services organisation build arround external companies within the Luminus group. It is daily exposed to top management level of Luminus, its affiliates and external companies.The major reponsibilities of the function are :
- Create long and short list, select potential acquisition partners together with the existing affiliates.
- Negotiate opportunities with affiliate management
- Support the affiliate during negotiation with potential partners.
- Negotiate shareholder agreements, management contracts, purchase agreements.
- Critical analysis of potential acquisition partners
- Evaluate strategic fit of new acquisition opportunities
- Challenge the affiliate management during acquisition process in order to realise the best possible deals.
- Promote growth oppportunities within the luminus group, and inform senior management on the progress of the different files
- Secures the continuity of existing business @ affiliates thanks to a gentile and limited integration into EDF L’s commercial and operational processes. (securing the entrepreneurial spirit of the acquired companies.)
- Lead the integration process keeping in mind costs and available resources (prioritization of initiatives)
- Look for quick wins and synergies in order to realise early successes after integration.
- Act as liasson and filter between management of the acquired company in Luminus
Furthermore we're looking for someone who corresponds to the next background elements: