Identity and Access Manager
Description du Poste
As an Identity & Access Manager at Luminus, you will join as part of security operations the dynamic SMI team (service management integration) which core value is to be a business enabler.
In this role you are the process owner for identity and access management for users accounts and privileged accounts. He is responsible for designing and operating processes aiming at granting appropriate credentials access to data and applications so that users can fulfill their tasks.
Furthermore, you will also be responsible for:
-Selecting and implementing tooling to reach this objective.
-Remediation of abnormal occasional and structural situations
Ofcourse this means you will have several tasks that will fall under your responsibilities. Let's take a look of what's expected of the IAM Manager:
Identity & Access Management tasks
- Participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM functions across the organization, including areas such as Federation, Privileged Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Security and Provisioning Identity Data
- Define, document, implement IAM and PIAM operations procedures.
- Control that IAM and PIAM procedures are run in line with SLRs
- Audit IAM and PIAM procedures and remediate to deviation
- Inform external parties about IAM and PIAM procedures
- Escalate when procedures are not respected
- Follow up automation of IAM and PIAM processes.
- Liaise with application owners to optimize IAM and PIAM processes
- Liaise with the service catalog owner to offer IAM services as standard services
Selecting and implementing IAM technology
- Co-operate with the procurement team to define the tooling functional and technical requirements
- Implement the selected tooling
- Ensure the IAM technology maintenance/support
Remediation Activities – Description
- Lead effort to analyze and reduce issues with Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment.
- Take ownership of incidents as single point of contact for service desk or other teams assisting users experiencing issues with IAM technology or IAM procedures/workflows.
- Design and implementation of provisional processes and procedures to gain control over membership of high-privilege groups and groups granting access to sensitive information
- Work with organization, and service providers to create minimum processes to assign ownership to high-privilege groups, to perform periodic access certification.
- Alignment of IAM processes with future Identity and Access Management
- Create metrics to measure the problem space and track progress of the remediation activities (e.g. number of end user incidents per week, number of users exceeding threshold token size…)
- Remark : The selected candidate would ideally evolve in the organization, moving from the focused remediation toward a
Still enthusiastic about what you've read? Great! Let's keep reading and see what kind of profile we're looking for:
- broader role in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in implementing / managing / supporting Microsoft Active Directory, FIM and other Directory infrastructure (at least 2-3 years).
- Experience with any of the following Authentication/Authorization standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, XACML, SCIM, and UMA.
- Experience working in complex enterprise environments, including familiarity with processes surrounding technical activities (Incident Management, Change Management, etc.)
- Experience with Cyberark PAM technology and
- Experience with scripting and automation of administrative and cleanup-related tasks. Familiarity with PowerShell and the Active Directory cmdlets for user and group management is mandatory.
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Customer Focus: understand needs of the customer
- Organizational skills in order to manage and prioritize work and initiatives under deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Supportive driving source for your environment
- Strong influence skills
- Stress resistant and demonstrate patience, tolerance and resilience
- Comfortable in operating in a fast-changing environment as a change enabler to internal clients
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, critical and constructive
- Business oriented – always acts by putting actions in perspective of targeted business results.
In conclusion, the ideal candidate:
- has a master’s degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- has at least 7 years of work experience in IT Service Management or in IAM operations
- has Experience in IT Service Management product (ServiceNow – Remedy - …)
- has Strong ITIL Lifecycle knowledge and Service Level Management skills. Knowledge of ITIL Lifecycle V3 is (Foundation + additional certificate)
- is business proficient (B2+) in English and native either in Dutch or French.