Identity and Access Lead
Description du Poste
As an Identity & Access Lead at Luminus you are the process owner for identity and access management for users accounts and privileged accounts. You are responsible for designing and operating processes, granting appropriate credentials so that users can fulfill their tasks. Today Luminus wants to invest in this field in state-of-the-art IGA/IAM which needs to be evaluated, procured and implemented.
Your main challenges are to:
- Define the functional and technical requirements for the IGA/IAM software.
- Launch request for proposals (RFP) to select the right tools in co-operation with the procurement team.
- Take care of the implementation and ensure the maintenance/support for this tooling.
The main tasks are:
- You participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures
- You provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM/IGA functions across the organization, including areas such as Federation, Privileged Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Security and Provisioning Identity Data
- You define, document & implement IAM and PIAM operations procedures. You’ll also make sure that IAM and PIAM procedures are run in line with SLRs
- You inform internal and external parties about the procedures and optimize them when needed
- You maintain with the service catalog owner to offer IAM services as standard services
- You take ownership of incidents as single point of contact for service desk or other teams.
- You create metrics to measure the problem space and track progress of the remediation activities (e.g. number of end user incidents per week, number of users exceeding threshold token size…)
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in IT Service Management or in IAM operations
- You have Experience in IT Service Management product (ServiceNow – Remedy - …)
- You have at least 2 year experience in implementing / managing / supporting IGA, IAM Software, Microsoft Active Directory, MFA, FIM.
- You have experience with any of the following Authentication/Authorization standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, XACML
- You are able to advice, communicate and interact with all levels of management
- You have strong organizational skills, to manage and prioritize work and initiatives under deadlines
- You are business proficient (B2+) in English