Electric Mobility Business Developer
Description du Poste
As EM Business developer, your role is a cornerstone for the success of the electric mobility solutions promoted by Luminus. You will be responsible for the sales strategy of these activities as well as their growth in the B2B and B2C segments. You will have full responsibility for the development of the customer portfolio and you will be in close contact with the KAMs of the other departments of the Retail direction. Through your existing network and the development of this one, you would increase the number of opportunities and ultimately new customers.
Since the E-mobility team is a rather new team, together with us, you will help to shape this business and the team as well. This means that we expect a certain level of independancy to form the position within the proposed framework. Nonetheless, some major responsobilities can already be linked to the position.
The Business Developer will have different responsibilities, sorted into two categories:
Customer acquisition & retention
- Manage the acquisition of B2B & B2C customers both in the segments where Luminus is already present and in the new segments to be developed
- Ensure the customer satisfaction and retention
- Design and improve continuously the customer journey in a seamless way
- Define the sales and business development strategy for EM
- Responsible to achieve the volumes and sales targets
- Motivate and steer the sales teams from other departments
- Develop new business opportunities
- Responsible for the commercial launch of new EM solutions
Sounds like your cup of tea? Great! Keep reading to see if you can check of every box of what we look for in a new business developer!
So let's take a look at the profile we are looking for. The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in business development and sales
- Ability to connect and to develop partnerships with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Passion for customer acquisition, activation, retention & upselling, but a main focus on acquisition
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or related field experience of about 5 years in sales and business development is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written conversation skills in French and Dutch. You speak English as well? That's a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial and networking skills
- Intelligent in social relations
- Wide network of relationships in the field of electric mobility
- Capacity to negotiate, also at an international level
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve objectives
- Experience with the electric mobility sector is prefered
Still enthousiastic about this position? Stop hesitating and apply now!