Description du Poste
Here at Luminus, we believe that together we make the difference for a greener future. We want to become the preferred energy partner by helping our customers to reduce their carbon footprint thanks to innovative energy efficiency solutions and our renewable energy production.
Luminus has over the last 6 years deployed an acquisition strategy in order to extend our expertise, knowledge & background in the energy efficiency services field. Such active acquisition strategy has led to the existence of an Luminus group, with HSE as one of the pillars in the HR vision & strategy.
We care for the environment and for the well-being of the employees, contractors, customers and visitors and want to operate our installations with a minimal impact on his neighbours.
Our ambition is to inspire and engage all managers and employees in the Luminus group to the following commitments, actions and behaviours:
ALL TOGETHER FOR ZERO HARM
- We ensure a safe work environment and each other’s well-being.
- All employees, both Luminus employees and those of contractors, must observe all safety and environmental regulations, instructions and procedures.
- We manage energy sustainably and limit our impact on the environment. We help customers and encourage suppliers and contractors to join us in the fight against climate change.
- We believe that all accidents, injuries, environmental harm and psychosocial incidents are preventable.“
- Managers and employees assume their responsibility, set the example and inspire each other in the areas of safety, healthy lifestyle, well-being, environmental care and energy management.
- Only safe work is good work. We assess the risks and take appropriate action to reduce them to an acceptable level. We deal with unsafe situations.
- We foster a “just and fair” culture and promote constructive, transparent and positive collaboration.
SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- We strive for operational excellence and sustainable performance in the areas of health, safety and environment by continuously improving our processes, work environment, facilities, and energy management.
- We comply with legal requirements and abide by the standards of the EDF Group.
The HSE Director is responsible for the design, implementation, communication, and coordination of all environmental including energy, health, and safety programs for the Luminus Group.
More concretely, it means he or she:
- Supports and advices the Excom of Luminus regarding HSE policy, HSE strategy and HSE objectives for Luminus as well as for the Luminus Group.
- Supports and advices the line management of Luminus in the implementation of the HSE policy and the HSE strategy.
- Supports and advices the BoD’s of the affiliates regarding HSE aspects in the Luminus affililates.
What would you be doing as a director HSE? The following list will give you already a better insight of our expectations:
- Leads the HSE team.
- Develops a strategy to achieve and to maintain a good and sustainable HSE performance and to lead the Luminus Group towards “Zero Harm”
- Safeguards the ISO 14001-, ISO 45001- and ISO 50001-certification of the HSE management system of Luminus.
- Organizes and coordinates the planning and execution of internal and extrernal HSE audits at Luminus.
- Coordinates the periodic execution of legal HSE-compliance checks at Luminus.
- Takes care of the follow-up of the execution of HSE-related improvement actions.
- Takes care of the timely renewal of environmental permits of the Luminus production sites.
- Organizes and coordinates the HSE reporting of Luminus and the Luminus Group.
- Organizes and coordinates the necessary HSE trainings at Luminus and manages the HSE training system.
Ofcourse we are looking for a certain profile, so keep on reading to see if you have what we are looking for:
- Strong leadership which means we are looking for a leader who challenges him or herselves, who inspires, who delivers results and who connects with others
- Strong stakeholder management
- Disciplined and organized
- True Leader even when not hierarchy empowered
- Excellent organizer, strong tracking and follow-up skills, correct though persistent
- Change management skills
- A real connecting person
Do you still feel that this is the challenge you're looking for? Stop hesitating and apply now!